Do you like to spend time on social networks? Maybe you are already a real professional, but only lack real practice in the company?
Apply for a 1-month internship in an international company and create content that will be seen by young people around the world!
- are interested in social networks and the latest trends in this field;
- are able to create relevant texts that address the desired target audience;
- feel as free in front of the camera as with your best friends;
- are more of a doer than a dreamer;
- are endowed with a good imagination and a sense of humor;
- are able to get from idea to result.
If you want:
- the opportunity to take a step towards your future in the field of social media, marketing, or communication;
- valuable experience in a youth-oriented company;
- colleagues with a healthy sense of humor;
- free and easily customizable schedule;
- get to know the emotional support animals of our office;
- a brilliant experience mark in your portfolio;
- a practice report or letter of recommendation (if you need it).
This is a great opportunity to show off your skills, test your creativity and realize ideas. Your age is not a barrier to applying - your motivation, and desire to learn and do is important to us. The internship is not paid, its duration is 1 month or by agreement, and you will definitely be able to combine it with studies, work, and your summer plans.
We are waiting for your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference "I will be your trainee", where you will tell us briefly about yourself and why you want to apply. We appreciate it if you add a link to your social networks and projects you have participated in or created. The submission deadline is May 14.